Wednesday, June 3, 2009

things I'm reading and listening to today

- background reading for.................

- I love the onion =)

- A segment from my soon-to-be public radio station about hyper-parenting.  I'm really into  podcasts and listening to NPR these days.  Interesting to listen to.  I was directed to it by the yahoo group that I joined for parents of young children in the Upper Valley area.  It makes me grateful that my brother and I were encouraged to climb neighbors trees, build secret forts in the woods and spend our days outside playing.  I'll try to remember, Charlie....


- the fabric and quilt obsession continues.......

-and continues.......  I love the linen sashing she uses

Craft books I'm putting on my "someday" list.....







- No, I don't know how to embroider, but I've really been interested in it lately.  
I'm not sure where I'd find the time though..... On that note, I need to go get some chores 
done before baby wakes!!! Have a good day!



No comments:

Post a Comment