Sunday, May 31, 2009

i'd like to introduce you....

...to my new friend.   Her name is Ravelry.  I know I am behind the times on this, so if this is old news to you, just humor me.   I have not had much time to spend with her due to the move, but I think she and I will be good friends.  She is a bit coy - if you are interested in joining Ravelry you have to sign up then wait for your invitation to join the community.  For me the wait was a whole 3 days.  Why??? I don't know my new friend well enough yet, so I won't complain.  I guess she's just popular.  I look forward to getting to know her, though I fear her peer pressure and am not sure I'm strong enough to resist her.  We shall see.....

I hope you had a great weekend.  June already?  I can't believe it....

No comments:

Post a Comment